Rev Up is an event designed for change makers, innovators, and thinkers who are
passionate about making an impact in healthcare.
Motivate, Inspire, & Educate
Our annual Rev Up event was created to motivate, inspire, and educate our attendees so that they – and their businesses – can keep up with the changing healthcare landscape and grow stronger alongside their members and patients.
Rev Up 2021 will be another great opportunity to collaborate and learn from the best minds in healthcare. Here’s what Rev Up attendees experienced at the 2020 event:
- An engaging and future-focused keynote by Dr. Rishi Manchanda, MD, MHP
Lively and diverse panels and in-depth Q&As
- Innovation Lab hosted by Icario’s top health action experts
Forward-thinking panel sessions featuring healthcare industry experts from Humana, CVS | Aetna, Papa, and more, covering social determinants of health and member experience
Chief Chairman, Nightingale Partners
Managing Partner, Social Innovation Ventures
SVP, Government Markets & Strategic Initiatives, Icario
Chief Executive Officer, Icario
We’re in the middle of a huge transition in this industry and the shift starts with engagement. First you need to be able to find these folks, reach them, and engage them. Then, you’ve got to get them to change. That’s what Rev Up is all about and why people come to this event.
– John Gorman, Chairman, Nightingale Partners
September 14, 2021
Welcome to Rev Up & Opening Keynote – topic & speaker to be announced soon!
Welcome to Rev Up 2021 – we’re excited you’re here! We may not all be in the same room this year, but the energy won’t be lacking. Join us for a warm welcome and an inspiring opening keynote to follow.
September 21, 2021
How to Be a Trailblazer in the New Era of Member Experience & Break Down SDoH Barriers
- David Dodge, Medicare Stars Program Director, Cambia Health Solutions
- Steve Wigginton, CEO, Icario
September 28, 2021
Small Steps to Big Wins – SDoH Interview on Health Equity, Digital Divide, and Other Hot Topics
- John Gorman, Chairman, Nightingale Partners & Former Assistant Director of the Office of Managed Care (now CMS)
- Andrey Ostrovsky, Managing Partner, Social Innovation Ventures & Former Chief Medical Officer of the US Medicaid Program
Rev Up is Brought to You by Icario
Icario is the industry’s leading healthcare engagement company, using behavioral research, data science, and deep industry expertise to move people to better health. Learn more at icariohealth.com.
Your Rev Up registration includes:
- Virtual entry into all 3 live webinar presentations
- Recordings of all panels and sessions
- Rev Up Resources Toolkit